**BB Fall RAOK Rules & Sign up Thread!**

I'm in of course! I will have to do my questionnaire and all that later though. My sis had her baby last night!!! So it's been busy! Just came back from the hospital, got to hold my new nephew for the first time today! :heart:

I'm in of course! I will have to do my questionnaire and all that later though. My sis had her baby last night!!! So it's been busy! Just came back from the hospital, got to hold my new nephew for the first time today! :heart:

Aww, I miss little ones. There hasn't been any infants in our family in so long. Congrats!

(And count me in too, I'll do the ??'s later!)

Congrats Lambiepie, I have a niece or nephew due in Dec, I have a yellow blanket on my knitting needles, I figured that would work both ways. I also have another one going for a friend.

Lambiepie, congrats! :smile:

I just sent in my Questionnaire! So excited signups for the next round are starting so soon. :biggrin:

I hope we can have a holiday one as well.

I signed up.. I've been stockpiling goodies anyway. Is there going to be a Holiday RAOK is well, or is fall the last one of the year?

*cough* That's reason #2 while the time between sign up and shipment is shorter...to possibly allow for a holiday raok ;) Depends on what everyone says and is up to!

Thank you ladies!! He's a doll! :heart:

Introducing *Jordan Mathew*

0802091619.jpg