Bazaar Lovers Club

Ahhh! They ACTUALLY DO make a S in the yellow/grey/blue/red/black colorway! Been looking all over the place for a S in that color! Up until now, I'd only seen it in an XXS and XS! Blessings for the link! Hahahahaa.

Why does Balenciaga.com only show like 1/4 of the actual sizes and colors that the bags are made in? I feel like I routinely check 15 websites just to see what's available...and STILL manage to miss half the colorways and then it's too late!
Balenciaga are driving me :panic: with how they are selling their items on everybody else's websites but their own. Why?! How can this be good for their sales? I have about 15 links in a specific folder, to websites that sell new Bal items that I check daily :blush: :lol:

I'm glad the link helped though :graucho: I'm waiting impatiently for when the Bazar cardholder comes in this blue/yellow/red etc version!

Looks like i will be expecting cool MOD shots very soon !! :graucho::graucho:

Browns Fashion and Ebay.com
this color combination is perfect for me :love:
I'm sure she was just made for me
lol21.gif

Balenciaga are driving me :panic: with how they are selling their items on everybody else's websites but their own. Why?! How can this be good for their sales? I have about 15 links in a specific folder, to websites that sell new Bal items that I check daily :blush: :lol:

I'm glad the link helped though :graucho: I'm waiting impatiently for when the Bazar cardholder comes in this blue/yellow/red etc version!

Seriously!!! I'm pretty sure the Bal stores don't carry things unless they're also sold on the website, too. My SA was shocked that London and HK city print bazars existed bc they weren't in stores or on Bal.com - but were available on every non-Bal Euro store site. I'm beginning to think this is some kind of interactive performance art piece Demna is forcing us to engage with. It's can't be because they think they'll make more money by only selling styles elsewhere - 75% of the can't-be-bought-via-Bal bags go on sale every season!

Fingers crossed for the cardholder! That colorway looks so good in smaller versions of the bag, I bet it'd be stunning in a cardholder/wallet!

Seriously!!! I'm pretty sure the Bal stores don't carry things unless they're also sold on the website, too. My SA was shocked that London and HK city print bazars existed bc they weren't in stores or on Bal.com - but were available on every non-Bal Euro store site. I'm beginning to think this is some kind of interactive performance art piece Demna is forcing us to engage with. It's can't be because they think they'll make more money by only selling styles elsewhere - 75% of the can't-be-bought-via-Bal bags go on sale every season!

Fingers crossed for the cardholder! That colorway looks so good in smaller versions of the bag, I bet it'd be stunning in a cardholder/wallet!
Some Bal SA:s do seem a little out of touch sometimes, but no wonder when for ex bags like the recent City Classic in calfskin aren't even sold on their own website but only on Italist and an American website. I think that would be a concern to both the SA:s and the company as it makes the Bal SA:s look incompetent when they don't know about these things when asked by customers, due to no fault of their own. It must be embarrassing for them. They need to visit this forum :yes:

I also think it might have to do with the new creative director's wish to keep the website more for his own creations, not the former's. Someone at Bal said as much when I asked them about the availability of an older moto item.

The SA I spoke to today didn't know anything about any cardholders in this particular new Bazar pattern. Bal had so many different last season so hopefully it's just that the SA:s didn't get the info yet.

Reactions: Fignewton