Bazaar Lovers Club

Wow, really? Can you share a review? I think this is the small size, which one do you have? Have you used it a lot?

This is my little pink red Bazar, it's the XS I think ... pictured with my Medium black when they were new.

DSCN3799.jpgDSCN3796.jpg

I haven't used it nearly enough but only because of the quiet times we're living in now - I bought both towards the end of 2019 I think.

Anyway I'm planning to keep it for the long term because I think it's pretty :girlsigh::biggrin: and also it's a great day bag to carry all my essentials plus a small camera, scarf and bottle of water. Love the colour combo and I love the softly structured rectangular cuboid shape, not unlike my other casual favourites the Givenchy Pandora and Loewe Puzzle.
So it suits my practical needs and I appreciate the aesthetics:smile:

I tried a small size Bazar in another leather and loved the roomy size but I didn't like the leather so I returned it and settled on these two bags.

Are you growing to like your bag ?

Reactions: l.ch. and ksuromax
This is my little pink red Bazar, it's the XS I think ... pictured with my Medium black when they were new.

View attachment 5156259View attachment 5156260

I haven't used it nearly enough but only because of the quiet times we're living in now - I bought both towards the end of 2019 I think.

Anyway I'm planning to keep it for the long term because I think it's pretty :girlsigh::biggrin: and also it's a great day bag to carry all my essentials plus a small camera, scarf and bottle of water. Love the colour combo and I love the softly structured rectangular cuboid shape, not unlike my other casual favourites the Givenchy Pandora and Loewe Puzzle.
So it suits my practical needs and I appreciate the aesthetics:smile:

I tried a small size Bazar in another leather and loved the roomy size but I didn't like the leather so I returned it and settled on these two bags.

Are you growing to like your bag ?

thanks for your reply and the pictures! Exactly this kind of pictures on the purseforum are what I’m talking about!
After reading your comment, I took the bag out again. I’m at home today with my two-year-old, so not really free to play with it. He is taking his nap now, so I can have a look at it. I’m really on the fence. To be honest, I don’t know if I can pull it off. I think I’m not cool enough, young enough, modern enough. I would probably like it more in the xs size, like yours, but beggars cannot be choosers :smile:
I paid only 495€ for it, so a good price. I would prefer a city, but I didn’t want to spend over 1000€ now.
i wear mostly black in the winter, so I think it will work with my clothes. I haven’t removed the tags yet and there is still a little time to return it.

I also have a Pandora (mini size) and really love it. I also love Proenza Schouler. Darn, I think I’m keeping it:smile:

What do you wear your bag with? Sorry for the thousand questions…

Reactions: Straight-Laced
thanks for your reply and the pictures! Exactly this kind of pictures on the purseforum are what I’m talking about!
After reading your comment, I took the bag out again. I’m at home today with my two-year-old, so not really free to play with it. He is taking his nap now, so I can have a look at it. I’m really on the fence. To be honest, I don’t know if I can pull it off. I think I’m not cool enough, young enough, modern enough. I would probably like it more in the xs size, like yours, but beggars cannot be choosers :smile:
I paid only 495€ for it, so a good price. I would prefer a city, but I didn’t want to spend over 1000€ now.
i wear mostly black in the winter, so I think it will work with my clothes. I haven’t removed the tags yet and there is still a little time to return it.

I also have a Pandora (mini size) and really love it. I also love Proenza Schouler. Darn, I think I’m keeping it:smile:

sorry, but what relation has got your age to the 'cool-ness' and 'modern-ness'?
we are cool ALWAYS and in ANY age!!! full stop!
each in own way, individual and with the character!
i am not a spring chicken, but i wear off-white sneakers and tops, dozens (literally) of bracelets and chains, and a face mask with Joker
and i feel comfortable being myself
if you like it, if it works for you functionality wise, it will look right on you!
YOU decide what is cool! :heart:

sorry, but what relation has got your age to the 'cool-ness' and 'modern-ness'?
we are cool ALWAYS and in ANY age!!! full stop!
each in own way, individual and with the character!
i am not a spring chicken, but i wear off-white sneakers and tops, dozens (literally) of bracelets and chains, and a face mask with Joker
and i feel comfortable being myself
if you like it, if it works for you functionality wise, it will look right on you!
YOU decide what is cool! :heart:
:smile: Age has nothing to do with coolness. Or, one can be cool at any age :smile:
P.S.: I really love your silver glitter triangle clutch!

You definitely got your bag for a good price but if you're not going to wear it then you paid too much.

I don't have to think hard about how to wear mine because it works with my every day wear - my usual casual wardrobe of mostly black, white, grey, blue denim and military green - jeans, tees, knits and button downs plus contrast scarf. Slides and chunky sandals, trainers in leather or canvas, pull on ankle boots and combat boots. I actually loved wearing it in summer with my black paisley bandana sandals, you know like Arizona Love trekky sandals? Made a cute contrast with the Bazar stripes :smile:

I truly don't think you have to be a super cool or modern/stylish person to wear this bag. It's just a practical and well designed top zip tote with shoulder strap in a vibrant colour combination. But I do think that you have to love a bag and look forward to wearing it ...

Also, given that you have a 2 yr old little one I can tell that I'm way older than you :lol:. And like @ksuromax said, I wear what I like to wear and whatever pleases me, end of story :biggrin:

Reactions: ksuromax and l.ch.