Bazaar Lovers Club

@ksuromax how are your Bazars holding up? You've used yours more than I've used mine so far.
Graf M for sure, one of my most used bags in 2019
holding up very well, i don't see any signs of wear on it, just softened up a little bit :smile:
the all black one is very soft, it has no protective coating, and corners had small scuffs and scratches, but i touched it up and it's ok.
The S striped one is in good shape, but i didn't use it a lot.
In general they hold up well, i can't complain :smile:

Graf M for sure, one of my most used bags in 2019
holding up very well, i don't see any signs of wear on it, just softened up a little bit :smile:
the all black one is very soft, it has no protective coating, and corners had small scuffs and scratches, but i touched it up and it's ok.
The S striped one is in good shape, but i didn't use it a lot.
In general they hold up well, i can't complain :smile:
Thanks!

Is Balenciaga discontinuing the Bazar line? I can see it all the sales but no new designs for 2020....

This sale has hit me very very hard and I hate it when designers discontinue bags I want and planned on buying much later :lol:
I wouldn't be surprised, I haven't seen anything new for awhile.

I wouldn't be surprised, I haven't seen anything new for awhile.

Yeah, it might have been expected. I just didn’t follow Balenciaga for a year and now see what’s happened!

I handled this in my usual way. Ordered these two just minutes ago.
003882C4-D1E5-4532-AC7A-CE47E4DC9835.jpeg
I am not sure which size this is, the website (a Swedish luxury outlet) said XS but measurements were as a S.

D15144A0-A61D-40BF-A915-2D5BB52B2925.jpeg

I was hoping to do a reveal of this bag today but instead I sent it back within a few hours :crybaby:
E967D6B1-C12C-4E88-9327-9CA3FB6E92B2.jpeg

Here is why:
* The leather didn’t feel like leather. I actually had to check this with old product information at the Balenciaga site.
* The print felt like it was solid, like it wouldn’t move with the leather and instead rip. Like a t-shirt with a thick screen print.
* I though I was paranoid since I do think Balenciaga has very good quality. So I searched the bag just to be able to let it go. But i found a tear in the ’print’ at a corner. And it was exactly what I feared. It is not super clear in the picture, but within the red circle you can see some white lines, it is where the print has ripped. In the picture you can see more white areas but these are from the light. It wouldn’t help with a new bag since this is the design and it will happen in more places and will be an issue for all bags :frown:
A9D51C6E-248B-40BC-8714-737818FE18FB.jpeg

I was hoping to do a reveal of this bag today but instead I sent it back within a few hours :crybaby:
View attachment 4651954

Here is why:
* The leather didn’t feel like leather. I actually had to check this with old product information at the Balenciaga site.
* The print felt like it was solid, like it wouldn’t move with the leather and instead rip. Like a t-shirt with a thick screen print.
* I though I was paranoid since I do think Balenciaga has very good quality. So I searched the bag just to be able to let it go. But i found a tear in the ’print’ at a corner. And it was exactly what I feared. It is not super clear in the picture, but within the red circle you can see some white lines, it is where the print has ripped. In the picture you can see more white areas but these are from the light. It wouldn’t help with a new bag since this is the design and it will happen in more places and will be an issue for all bags :frown:
View attachment 4651951
I remember when these bags came out and first went on sale. I think it was @ksuromax or @peacebabe and I who were looking at them and noticed that the graphics looked like they were stretched and starting to peel on bags that were listed as NWT. I'm wondering if it was just these specific graphics (there were two or three different cities, Paris, NY, Hong Kong I think?) because my striped and my graf Bazar bags have really nice leather and I've had no issues with any peeling etc. The graffiti/ stripes don't feel "printed" on at all.

I remember when these bags came out and first went on sale. I think it was @ksuromax or @peacebabe and I who were looking at them and noticed that the graphics looked like they were stretched and starting to peel on bags that were listed as NWT. I'm wondering if it was just these specific graphics (there were two or three different cities, Paris, NY, Hong Kong I think?) because my striped and my graf Bazar bags have really nice leather and I've had no issues with any peeling etc. The graffiti/ stripes don't feel "printed" on at all.

Must be that then. My graffiti city feels nothing like the Paris Bazar. The graffiti feels like someone ’painted’ on it and it moves with the leather. The Paris more feels like a sheet of print that doesn’t move with the leather.

Disappointing :-s
But I am very happy that I directly noticed the strech/rip, so I could send it back.

Must be that then. My graffiti city feels nothing like the Paris Bazar. The graffiti feels like someone ’painted’ on it and it moves with the leather. The Paris more feels like a sheet of print that doesn’t move with the leather.

Disappointing :-s
But I am very happy that I directly noticed the strech/rip, so I could send it back.
I hope it doesn't put you off the Bazar style...

there was Tokyo and London as well

Attachments

• Balenciaga_Bazar_Shopper_Cities-600x230.jpg
    Balenciaga_Bazar_Shopper_Cities-600x230.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 45384059qo_12_a_f.jpg
    45384059qo_12_a_f.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 27
  • balenciaga-london-bazar-shopper-mini-tote-bag_12513208_12245303_400.jpg
    balenciaga-london-bazar-shopper-mini-tote-bag_12513208_12245303_400.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Kmora