Bazaar Lovers Club

I did, I kept them both! I took the medium on a trip as a carry on and it was perfect! I have also been carrying the small silver one to work all week and it’s really probably the most comfortable and practical bag I own.
good to hear this, i am going to use my M Graf as carry on as i'm traveling next week :smile:

So, I have started to love the bazars. Love didn't happen until I went into the San Jose Balenciaga store and saw them in IRL. I tried on a lovely XS Gris Pyrite. Love all of the photos here and the variety of colorways. Has anyone seen the Maroon Fauve IRL? I see a few listed on some preloved sites. The leather looks amazing and I love the color, but can't quite get a sense of what is "maroon" about as it looks more like a cognac. I'm just trying to get a sense of some colors I might like.

Also, where does one find those darling shearlings (muchstuff and pollyjean) :biggrin:?

So, I have started to love the bazars. Love didn't happen until I went into the San Jose Balenciaga store and saw them in IRL. I tried on a lovely XS Gris Pyrite. Love all of the photos here and the variety of colorways. Has anyone seen the Maroon Fauve IRL? I see a few listed on some preloved sites. The leather looks amazing and I love the color, but can't quite get a sense of what is "maroon" about as it looks more like a cognac. I'm just trying to get a sense of some colors I might like.

Also, where does one find those darling shearlings (muchstuff and pollyjean) :biggrin:?
the shearling ones were made a year ago, 2017 AW i think, and they are gone for now, but you can keep fishing in the secondary market ;)

I saw an XS recently on eBay...

Reactions: Kimbashop
Loving my Medium Bazar
843a7bf41ae44300b1871268a4616392.jpg

884f2c1a20bd3d1f12e9f5a381493d2d.jpg

Hi fellow bazar lovers! I’ve been a lurker on purseforum for many years, and this is my first post!

I just ordered my first Balenciaga, and it is an XS Bazar! So excited!! Just wondering if I should treat the leather, waterproof it etc. I usually do so with lighter coloured bags. My cobalt blue Proenza PS1 turned out really well with the waterproofing. It’s been a year and not a stain or water mark. but since the Bazar is lambskin (and treated I think? Since it is rather shiny), I’m not sure if I should do it. Any insight/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Reactions: MooMooVT