Bazaar Lovers Club

You definitely got your bag for a good price but if you're not going to wear it then you paid too much.

I don't have to think hard about how to wear mine because it works with my every day wear - my usual casual wardrobe of mostly black, white, grey, blue denim and military green - jeans, tees, knits and button downs plus contrast scarf. Slides and chunky sandals, trainers in leather or canvas, pull on ankle boots and combat boots. I actually loved wearing it in summer with my black paisley bandana sandals, you know like Arizona Love trekky sandals? Made a cute contrast with the Bazar stripes :smile:

I truly don't think you have to be a super cool or modern/stylish person to wear this bag. It's just a practical and well designed top zip tote with shoulder strap in a vibrant colour combination. But I do think that you have to love a bag and look forward to wearing it ...

Also, given that you have a 2 yr old little one I can tell that I'm way older than you :lol:. And like @ksuromax said, I wear what I like to wear and whatever pleases me, end of story :biggrin:

thanks, again, for your reply! I was drawn to this bag, because it’s a roomy tote with a zipper! And it can be worn crossbody! I don’t use totes anymore, because I have to be hands free.
I was also looking at the Balenciaga everyday xs tote and the Céline small vertical cabas, but neither have a zipper and I was afraid that my stuff would spill, when bending over my little one.
I am also a casual dresser, even at work I don’t have to wear suits etc.
In the summer I wear Birkenstocks a lot and during the long, snowy winters here practical boots.
I think it will be a nice addition to my bag collection.

Reactions: Straight-Laced
Does anyone know where I can buy a new XXS shopper in black? I missed the chance when I saw it on sale at the boutique last year (take ages to decide on a bag), and would appreciate any leads. I'm currently in Shanghai. Thank you!

Thank you, looks like that's the only option!
maybe one odd piece is still left somewhere in the outlet, but is there any nearby?
for me none, i can only get to the outlet if i travel and if i plan my trip via outlet location on purpose, which is not always an option. Hence, i am fishing in the secondary market :biggrin:

maybe one odd piece is still left somewhere in the outlet, but is there any nearby?
for me none, i can only get to the outlet if i travel and if i plan my trip via outlet location on purpose, which is not always an option. Hence, i am fishing in the secondary market :biggrin:
Thanks! I'm currently in Shanghai and don't know of a Balenciaga outlet store here... Yes, the secondary market is likely the way to go but I haven't bought any designer items via this channel and so am somewhat nervous of ending up with a fake! :sad:

Thanks! I'm currently in Shanghai and don't know of a Balenciaga outlet store here... Yes, the secondary market is likely the way to go but I haven't bought any designer items via this channel and so am somewhat nervous of ending up with a fake! :sad:
post the necessary pictures in the "Authenticate this Balenciaga" thread, we will try to help you ;)

Ok, my first attempt to carry this bag… flying out tonight with my little one.
I have this and a Kanken backpack. Inside I have all the needed travel documents, snacks, wallets, sunglasses, tissues, a book fit said little one, plus the my neverfull pochette with iPhone charger and other stuff. There is still room for my iPad mini and our passports are safe in one of the pockets for easy access.
If anyone is interested, I will report back how I managed the flight. I think I will put the bazar under the seat in front of me and the backpack (with diapers, extra clothes etc. in the overhead bin.
28694858-C530-4E41-A3C2-02C376EDB4EE.jpegA10D3322-2394-4F97-A93F-4CF39EC27068.jpeg

Reactions: ksuromax and doni
Ok, my first attempt to carry this bag… flying out tonight with my little one.
I have this and a Kanken backpack. Inside I have all the needed travel documents, snacks, wallets, sunglasses, tissues, a book fit said little one, plus the my neverfull pochette with iPhone charger and other stuff. There is still room for my iPad mini and our passports are safe in one of the pockets for easy access.
If anyone is interested, I will report back how I managed the flight. I think I will put the bazar under the seat in front of me and the backpack (with diapers, extra clothes etc. in the overhead bin.
View attachment 5189761View attachment 5189762
safe travels!! :wave:

Reactions: l.ch.
safe travels!! :wave:
Thank you! We arrived safely, the flight went smoothly. As far as the bag is concerned: it’s a great travel bag, but not with a toddler! Because of the great capacity, it got heavy of all the things I put in. If I were traveling alone, it would be perfect!
next time with the little one alone only backpack and a wallet on chain for passports, boarding passes credit cards and phone:smile:

Reactions: ksuromax
After having my xs bazar for some months, I came to the conclusion that it looks best when worn by the handles. It’s not for me, so I still wear it crossbody, but it looks really stylish by the handles