Bayswater???

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I usually post on the Chloe forum but have some bayswater related questions:yes:

I've just got a new job and am looking a work bag that will hold lots, including lots of A4 papers. I'm just wondering what can u fit inside ur bayswater and what do you use urs for? Also i have a Roxanne (which I :heart:) in Oak but its not very good in the rain, is black or chocolate darwin leather any better?:confused1:

Also can you wear it on ur sholder? :girlsigh:

Any help suggestions, comments (or maybe pics) would be really helpful!

Hi Cat!!!
:winkiss:

I had a Bays for the same reason, but my folders end up getting bent because they weren't a perfect fit. I would go for the Elgin because it is sturdier....it is a tote bag though.
I have an Elgin in Chocolate and it is perfect for work. I adore it! You can still find the balck version online and the Mulberry shops have all three colours at the mo.

Thanks for ur replies! :yes:

Its odd cuz the Elgin was the first Mulberry that caught my eye, however since then I've found other Mulberrys I like the look of much better (thats why I got the Roxanne) and find the elgin too plain:rolleyes:. I'm fickel, he he.

So is the bayswater not so user friendly? :hysteric:I guess its best to know.....

Hi Cat!!!
:winkiss:

I had a Bays for the same reason, but my folders end up getting bent because they weren't a perfect fit. I would go for the Elgin because it is sturdier....it is a tote bag though.
I have an Elgin in Chocolate and it is perfect for work. I adore it! You can still find the balck version online and the Mulberry shops have all three colours at the mo.

Are you a Mulberry gril too?:smile: I wonder if there are lots of crossovers between Mulberry and Chloe girls?

^^I love both, but I tend to stay in Mulberry.
Get the Bays if you like it, it is a great bag and many people use it for work.
It is just me loving the Elgin.

Well both makes a fab. I do love the baywater and just been emailing DH who says I can go for it! OMG, he never says that.....Probably just releaved I got a job, he he.

So Black or brown???? What do u think?

Chocolate!!! - and yes my bays fits on my shoulder but wouldn't over a thick coat! It can fit A4 papers but not if they are in a folder - does that make sense!?