• Buy the Oak Bayswater first...

• Buy the Grey Venetia first...

• No, both are ugly, don't buy them...

Results are only viewable after voting.

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
I love the Venetia myself. The style embodies class, as does the gorgeous gray color. Also, IMHO,the gold hardware is a stunning contrast to the Gray.

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
The oak Bayswater is a gorgeous bag that will only get better with time. I have it in black, but the oak is really beautiful and timeless. But then I am very partial to Mulberry as the quality is excellent.

patois

O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
Long Island
I like both -- they are classic shapes in beautiful leather but I would pick the Venetia first because I like the arm feel of that bag.

tomato4

Aug 3, 2007
i love both but i think i would pick the venetia. the bayswater definitely wouldnt be a bad choice though.

Nov 14, 2006
:shrugs:hrmm...it's really hard to choose...so do u guys know which bag is lighter? I tried the grey Venetia and it seemed lighter than the old Venetia, but I don't know about Bayswater. Is Bays lighter than Venetia because it uses less hardwares???

Trayler

Dreaming in Shoeland
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
NY
I vote for the bayswater because of it's timeless and classic shape and color.

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
I vote for the Venetia. I think it's a little more "unique" looking but still very classic. Beautiful color as well.

Honestly, you probably couldn't go wrong with either. I think it all depends on what kind of bags you already have and also, what kind of style you lean towards.