Bayswater v East West & Ledbury

:yahoo: Just called Fenwick's at Newcastle and Mulberry confirmed you can buy from them on the 4 monthly payments........... That means since I don't have all the funds now for the Bays I can spread it out a little, especially since Xmas is approaching and have presents to buy for others.:amuse:

Don't want to put on credit card so feel this way I will be paid for for sure and feels more special.:graucho:

So ladies, that's for all your comments, I think I will be posting some pics later today if they still have one in.:yahoo:

Here we go. Sorry for the delay but was also tracking the ladies progress on the Bicester meet page.:lol:

She is a lovely dark chocolate colour and I looked at 3 before finally deciding on her........ Ohhhh she smells Devine.:love::cloud9:

Attachments

• SANY0003.JPG
    SANY0003.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 204
She is gorgeous TB, and what a lovely grain! I can smell her divineness from here! Congratulations!!

Thanks MG, she really is lovely and would you believe it, my OH came with me and seemed to be taking quite an interest in the different ones..... Well that could have been due to the fact he just finished a night shift and didn't manage to get any sleep so it was probably a fluke and he was sleep walking.:lol:

Here we go. Sorry for the delay but was also tracking the ladies progress on the Bicester meet page.:lol:

She is a lovely dark chocolate colour and I looked at 3 before finally deciding on her........ Ohhhh she smells Devine.:love::cloud9:

Tarababe - your new bag is lovely, well done on choosing choc! There's something about Mulberry's choc that reminds me of Bourneville chocolate, scrumptious! :biggrin: