Bayswater Tote Reveal

I bought Bayswater Tote couple of weeks ago too - in black. After using it all week, I can honestly say that it is beautiful, roomy and practical tote. :love:

ITA. I have been using mine everyday for work now since I bought it. It is especially great in this weather when you have to wrap up in a scarf and jumper in the morning but then in the afternoon when it is hot you can bung it all in the tote with no problem! :smile:

Late here too but I just love this! Proper old school Mulberry at it's best. Agree with some of the other ladies though and fear that this may just drop of the radar in favour of more blinging overpriced bags. I do miss these more classic bags. Good price too in comparison. It's just gorgeous! Many congratulations. x

Does anyone else have one of these?

I thought it would take off like the alexa but I haven't seen many around so far....

I'm hoping that Santa will be kind to me and bring one at Christmas :smile:

Oh no, just when I had decided I didn't need any other bags...... now I see this one! It looks so nice and so practical all at the same time. That oak one is calling my name....
Going to .com to check it out right now!

I don't tend to come on here much now but was looking for a new work bag in the style of a briefcase. I need to put lots of folders the size of A4 in plus other stuff and don't like the flap on the normal bays. So this seem the perfect style for me.

What do people think for carrying A4 stuff. Do you think the sides will get in the way and if you don't pull them in tight will it end up being too wide so the stuff moves around all the time.

Would love to hear you thoughts and experience for those who have one.:graucho:

Here are more pictures, including a closeup of the yummy grain. BTW the leather smells lovely and the bag is very light to carry.
Hello I wonder if you can advise me please. I am not sure if the bayswater tote I bought on ebay is fake. Just not sure about the buckles. Please do you have a close up pick of your buckles with the mulberry writing? also the brass plate at the front has a slight space between the front and back if that makes sense. Also it doesn't have a "made in" label anywhere inside the bag. Thanks

Hello I wonder if you can advise me please. I am not sure if the bayswater tote I bought on ebay is fake. Just not sure about the buckles. Please do you have a close up pick of your buckles with the mulberry writing? also the brass plate at the front has a slight space between the front and back if that makes sense. Also it doesn't have a "made in" label anywhere inside the bag. Thanks

Hi

If you post pictures of your bag/or ebay listing on in the 'Authenticate This' thread in the Mulberry shopping sub-forum, the ladies here will give their opinion.

Okay I admit as soon as I spotted the Bayswater Tote online over the weekend I just had to have one. The shopper/tote type bag is my most used style of bag and I had always fancied getting a NVT black Bays as my goatskin black Bays I find a bit too smart - so this was a great 'compromise'.

Anyway I checked out the ones on offer in Brompton Road - they had two in stock and one on display. The two in the stockroom were horrible grains, almost lumpy/uneven and seemed very very dry. The display one was perfect!
6 years have passed, however, would love feedback on how you liked or still like this tote....as I'm contemplating a like new one in chocolate for 500.00 American dollars this moment........fell in love with bayswater lately, and have a new model Bayswater in the large black one......and trying to decide if I want the tote like yours or the regular old version bayswater in chocolate, so any feedback is appreciated~!