Bayswater Taupe or Graphite?

Char95

Oct 15, 2016
Hi guys, I got my first mulberry bag a Tessie tote at Christmas and I've just fallen in love with mulberry, especially from reading this forum!

I've decided that for my birthday I'm getting a lily. But I really would love another work horse bag as switching my work stuff and my uni stuff over is going to be a massive pain (I know first world problems) so I've ordered a taupe Bayswater from m.com and it will arrive tomorrow but on this forum I've seen some beautiful bayswaters in graphite. I want this bag to be an all year bag and I don't want to have to really baby it. Does anyone have any mulberry taupe or graphite bags? If so is there any colour transference on the taupe bag and does it show water marks easily?

I received the taupe the other day and it just didn't do anything for me! Think I need to take a trip down to Bicester, because the Bayswaters in graphite I've seen on here all look so lovely!

I received the taupe the other day and it just didn't do anything for me! Think I need to take a trip down to Bicester, because the Bayswaters in graphite I've seen on here all look so lovely!
Go with graphite. Clay is taupe like but a fabulous colour too. Depends on your wardrobe.

I also always wear dark jeans and if I chose it for work I'm always in black blazer/dresses and wasn't too sure on whether there'd be any colour transfer. But gonna try and drag the bf up Bicester when I next get a weekend off. Thanks for your help guys!