Bayswater Small Buckle Bag

Geddes

O.G.
Nov 2, 2010
I didnt like this when i first saw it (it was the larger oxblood shrunken calf one ) but the more i look at the small one the more i like it. The classic Bayswater i dont like because its too big for me, the SBS is too small and so this fits the bill perfectly. I would like it in black NVT but so far have only see it in oak. Im not over stuck with the shrunken calf so far. The oak i think is beautiful but scary. Does anyone know if Mulberry are planning to bring them out in core colours in NVT ?

I am glad I'm not the only one liking this. I saw it the other week in Oak in HOF it's a really nice size they have got it in Midnight NVT on Selfridges.com but only in medium. Really hope that they bring out the small in more colours. :smile:

I am glad I'm not the only one liking this. I saw it the other week in Oak in HOF it's a really nice size they have got it in Midnight NVT on Selfridges.com but only in medium. Really hope that they bring out the small in more colours. :smile:

I think the sticky out sides put people off due to the shape it makes it but when you tighten the buckles it looks like a better alternative than a SBS if like me you cant carry a Bayswater. I cant believe they would only do the one colour nvt but the season is still young:smile:

I think the sticky out sides put people off due to the shape it makes it but when you tighten the buckles it looks like a better alternative than a SBS if like me you cant carry a Bayswater. I cant believe they would only do the one colour nvt but the season is still young:smile:

I reminds me of the older Ledbury some of those had different sides. Fingers crossed for more colours :smile:

It's a lovely size and I've seen the shrunken calf. Mulberry says you can carry over the shoulder but the handles don't look long enough !

It's a lovely size and I've seen the shrunken calf. Mulberry says you can carry over the shoulder but the handles don't look long enough !

I think that must be wrong the handles on the small definitely do not look long enough to fit over the shoulder. Just thought I'd look on the website to double check & also noticed that the pictures of the Oxblood stripe bag show that the inside pocket is missing surely that cannot be right all the others have inside pockets :confused1::wtf::confused1:

I think that must be wrong the handles on the small definitely do not look long enough to fit over the shoulder. Just thought I'd look on the website to double check & also noticed that the pictures of the Oxblood stripe bag show that the inside pocket is missing surely that cannot be right all the others have inside pockets :confused1::wtf::confused1:

Yes I've just had a look and the pocket is missing - just can't be. might give them a call to check it out. The stripe bag is gorgeous!

Just been having a cheeky look at the new items section on M.com and noticed 2 bags I've not seen before -

Pembridge
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405375475.561224.jpg

Blenheim
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405375491.613857.jpg

The Blenheim seems to me to be very similar to the Del Ray in shape.

Not sure if I like them...would be interesting to see IRL.

I bought a black bays buckle at the weekend after a long while of searching for a mid sized bays and I love it. The handles aren't long enough to carry it on my shoulder though. That said I like the fact that I can finally carry it in the crook of my arm and not feel like I'm carrying a ton of handbag if that makes sense. I loved the oxblood colour too and the shrunken calf leather is amazing.