Bayswater Shoulder

It is a lot bigger than the regular Lily. Compared to the Medium it is slightly less wide but quite a bit shorter in height. It is the same width & the inside pockets are very handy there is a large one inside that you cannot see from the pictures where the flap attaches to the inside. I also prefer the leather shoulder strap over the chain strap on the Medium Lily for a bag of this size. I really like the Medium Lily but sadly it just swamps me & this is a great alternative. It really is a very practical bag & one that I think you will get a lot of use out of. :smile::biggrin::smile:

Sounds great I like the width of the medium lily so not too fussed that the height is less.....not sure I could get on with the front closure though but now wish I'd had a look I fenwicks when they had these reduced in the aubergine...it's a gorgeous colour

Sounds great I like the width of the medium lily so not too fussed that the height is less.....not sure I could get on with the front closure though but now wish I'd had a look I fenwicks when they had these reduced in the aubergine...it's a gorgeous colour

The front closure is not that bad & you can just put the two straps onto the twist lock behind the main flap if you don't want to keep doing them up. I think Fenwicks still had one left last week & Hoopers had one reduced even more so you may still be lucky. The colour is great, the leather seems really sturdy & looks like it will keep it's shape. I was very surprised by this bag & did not expect to like it so much I only bought the red one on a whim which arrived in a really bad state & sent straight back. But I liked the style so much that I decided to give the Aubergine a try & very glad I did. But I don't think I would have paid full price for one though. :smile:

The front closure is not that bad & you can just put the two straps onto the twist lock behind the main flap if you don't want to keep doing them up. I think Fenwicks still had one left last week & Hoopers had one reduced even more so you may still be lucky. The colour is great, the leather seems really sturdy & looks like it will keep it's shape. I was very surprised by this bag & did not expect to like it so much I only bought the red one on a whim which arrived in a really bad state & sent straight back. But I liked the style so much that I decided to give the Aubergine a try & very glad I did. But I don't think I would have paid full price for one though. :smile:

I got mine from Hoopers, it was 30% off and then a further 25%. I think Fenwicks had one for 40% off. It's a shame the red lizard leather is so delicate, I saw one in the sale in Selfridges but the leather was ruined. Poor bag.

I've never really noticed this bag before. It's gorgeous! I understand what you are saying though regarding fiddling about opening and closing it.
I had the same issue with my Edie bag. I I ended up selling it in the end.
How much do Hoopers have it reduced to? Xx

I've never really noticed this bag before. It's gorgeous! I understand what you are saying though regarding fiddling about opening and closing it.
I had the same issue with my Edie bag. I I ended up selling it in the end.
How much do Hoopers have it reduced to? Xx

I got it for £577. I wouldn't have paid full price, Mulberry bags are so expensive now!

I think I've been quite lucky. My lizard bays shoulder is absolutely great. She was the last one in Mulberry store but she hold up really well. I took her out a few weeks back and the scales are still intact