Bayswater Shoulder Bag

It looks fabulous! How many items can you put in it? Also, is it a light weight bag? Absolutely love it!

Easily holds all this - LV small planner, wallet, kindle, two sunglass cases, make up pouch, snacks, umbrella, lip gloss, mints and a lock!

It could fit more smaller items in all the pockets such as my phone, ipod, keys, etc but these aren't included in the photo

Attachments

• 1384368474034.jpg
    1384368474034.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 697
and here are the photos - couldn't resist taking her out today!:smile: as you can see, the grain is absolutely perfect and depending on the lighting can go from a true ginger to almost an oak color. I ended up not being able to get the 10% off since I purchased at Selfridges, but am in love with it! If you are interested in this bag I highly suggest you purchase soon in order to get the grain you want - there are very limited numbers in the UK.

Thanks for joining me for my reveal:smile: I'll take a mod photo later in the daylight.:graucho:
So glad you got your perfect bays shoulder. It is beautiful.

I am surprised it holds so much. We have about the same items in our bags. I also have two glasses cases but I changed my cases to the Rebecca Minkoff leather cases as they take less space. I am impressed and I do love the bag. You made a fabulous choice. Thanks so much for the pictures and information !

This is beautiful! Thanks for the review. For me, the top handle hardware is what really sets this bag off for me and looks so classic and elegant but can still be smart or casual. Love it!

Easily holds all this - LV small planner, wallet, kindle, two sunglass cases, make up pouch, snacks, umbrella, lip gloss, mints and a lock!

It could fit more smaller items in all the pockets such as my phone, ipod, keys, etc but these aren't included in the photo
Thanks for sharing! Very very nice purse.
I am thinking to get a small bays shoulder.

Does anyone know if the Small Bayswater in oxblood is available in an outlet store? I really want it but would like to avoid paying full price if possible :sad: sounds tight i know but i'm a poor student who just really wants a gorgeous new designer bag. Theres nothing on Ebay at the moment and would prefer it first hand.

I think i'd prefer it with metal feet

The Small Bayswater Satchel in oxblood is new for this season so I doubt that you'll find one in the outlets already. Somebody else may know how soon they sell substandard or core colors bags at the outlets.

In the meantime, if you can think of buying a preloved one, take a look at npnbags.co.uk , labelsmostwanted.com or thefinerthingsaberdeen.com the last one has two SBS for sale at the moment.

Hi there - I've recently come across the Bayswater Shoulder Bag as discussed in this thread (without the handle) and was just wondering if anyone whos had it for a while had any comments on how its aged?