Bayswater sandals - Reviews?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    Happy Sunday to all of you Mulberry lovers!

I was once again visiting the Mulberry website during my break from studying and drooling over the beautiful Willows and the purses, and then I visited the shoes section and I fall in love with the Bayswater sandals!!

They are so pretty and the price is reasonable for Mulberry items so I am thinking it could be my exam present.

The only issue is that I am nowhere close to a Mulberry store to try them on, so my question to you is "how are they?". Are they comfy? Are they true to size in length and width? I am a UK 6.5, but I have slightly wide feet. E.g. the popular Sam Edelman sandals don't fit my feet at all. I generally don't try on sandals because of this fear that they won't fit me and I will feel really bad about it! :sad:

The only sandals I wear are Havaianas and Birkenstock (I know, not very fashionable for some! ;) ) and those fit because the shoes generally have a wide fit.

So what are your views on the Bayswater sandals??

http://www.mulberry.com/shop/shoes/flats/bayswater-flat-sandal-black-dip-dyed-leather-with-nickel

2. You could email mulberry customer services and ask the width of the shoe I am sure they would answer quickly I have found mulberry to be true to size if you ordered by phone then distance selling regulations would allow you return them if they didn't fit well might be worth a try?

3. I just tried these on a couple of weeks ago-I normally wear a 38 in Birkenstocks or Prada shoes, a 38 or 38.5 in Lanvin flats, US women's 7.5 in Superga sneakers, and a US women's 7 in Converse sneakers. The sandals ran a bit short on me, such that a 39 fit much better. The width can vary a bit because of the way the strap winds around the foot.

What color are you thinking of? I could not decide, so I have not yet purchased.

4. Thanks that is very useful! I was thinking oak, but there is no stock of that online so black it is then! ;)

5. They are actually pretty and reasonable. I just bought them and I really like it. You can also try and you will not get disappointed with it.

6. I have these in M pink :biggrin: but had to go up to a 40 from my usual 38! They are narrow imo and so if youre at all wider-footed, go up at least 1 size :biggrin:

7. Won't they look odd though?

8. I think in all recent mulberry sandals ive had to go up one size so I wouldnt worry about it if you do as I know a couple of other people who have had to do the same. They do not look big though, just how my normal size would fit