Bayswater - printed or natural leather?

nadiap

O.G.
Mar 22, 2009
Just visited mulberry.com and noticed their new(?) collection of printed leather bays. Do you like oak bays in printed or natural leather? How about black? I ordered oak bays yesterday in natural leather (got a great deal as per my previous post), however starting to question my decision a bit.. Any opinions?

Attachments

• MulberryBays.JPG
    MulberryBays.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 113
I vote for natural leather too, against printed. Printed may hold shape better since it's stiffer but natural leather ages better. Black could be a bit heavy in spring/summer - depends on your clothes. (There is similar thread about choosing Bays at the moment.)

Good luck for you decision! It's hard to get such a bargain on classic Bays, so count yourself lucky anyway... :tup:

Hi there

I love both, you can't go wrong with the nvt oak bays that you ordered, it's a classic.

I love the oak printed, I'd love to own one but as it is 3 bays is more than enough for my collection.

Try out your oak and see what you think. BTW the printed isn't a new bag, it is an older style which they will eventually be phasing out apparently - if the SA was correct in saying that.

x

I love both love that oak printed bays.

Pity they dont do bays in a navy leather with silver or gold polished HW, now that would be tdf. :cloud9:

I would love a east west bays :balloon::love:

Pity they dont do bays in a navy leather with silver or gold polished HW, now that would be tdf.
I agree. I'd love a navy Bayswater with silver hardware.

I was going to get a natural oak Bayswater, but I now think I'll get one in printed leather. I think it looks more interesting and like that it will hold its shape better over time.

I want them both!
I can tell you that the US (mulberry website) price is the best deal ;)

If i'm correct the printed bays is:
$750
₤650
€750

You're right, Sterre, I think those are the respective prices.
It seems really odd to me though that the same bag is cheaper in the States than in the UK?
Why would the printed be £100 more in the UK (and $100 less in the US) compared to the NVT?:confused1:

Oh, and I like the printed Bays if it wasn't for the straps which are in NVT, destroys the overall look IMO.

I know!
I have too much time lately to check these things out ;)
$ & € are always higher priced when you convert them to pounds... won't be long like this, i guess...