Bayswater Ostrich Yes or No !

Mira

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Hi everyone ,,,,

I like the Bayswater bag .. I'm thinking of getting one in purple Ostrich
its around 1980 pounds

do you think its worth it ?

I want \ looking for a nice Ostrich Bag ... do you think thats the one ?
or shall i search for a diffrenet Ostrich bag ...?

Please Help !

Thanks

Mira, if you love it, buy it. The purple is a gorgeous colour & ostrich is very distinctive. It is a lot of money so presumably this is a bag you would want to use for a long time. Would it be a colour you would want to carry for a few years or would you tire of it?

I recently got a purple ledbury. I never thought I would ever buy a purple bag. The color is just so stunning. I am absolutely in love with it and I can't stop admiring it whenever I wear it out.

I think the purple ostrich bayswater is beautiful. If you love it, buy it. You'll definitely get a lot of use out of it.

Hi Mira

I think it's a stunning bag :heart: :heart: :heart: Just gorgeous.

However, ostrich is quite an investment, and I guess you'd want to be sure that this is the ostrich for you. How do you feel about the bays style,size etc. How would this one fit with the rest of your wardrobe?

If you love it, I'd say BUY BUY BUY :yahoo:

Then make sure you guard it with your life, cos if I ever see you, I can't be responsible for my actions!!!!

What else could I say? YES, by all means - get it, you won't regret it, it's the best and softest ostrich leather I have ever seen, and the shape of the Bays is perfect for it!

If you like it and can see yourself loving it and using it for years to come then I would say get it. Its whats known as an 'investment purchase' (well thats what I tell the OH!!)

mmmmm

I have to decide today ? tomorrow morning I'll go to the boutique
they told me they also have ( the orang\red color Ostrich )as well ...

I think I like the Bag but is it the right ostrich bag ???
is it worth it " the Price " ??? is it a good price I mean ? ???