Bayswater on petite ladies?

Ellzee

Sep 6, 2010
Hi everyone!

I am thinking about getting a Bayswater at the end of summer to celebrate my graduation :yahoo:

The only problem is I'm very short - under 5 foot! And unfortunately there aren't any stores nearby where I can try them on for size. I've seen lots of pictures and they look quite large!

I was wondering if any of you petite ladies had any modelling pics you'd like to share? :smile:

Congrats on the graduation. I am 5ft 2 and recently got a Bayswater, which I love. But it is big and heavy. I'd never admit to my other half but sort of wish I'd got an SBS instead. I do not need all the space and a smaller bag would of been more sensible. I don't think it looks bad on me though, so if you carry a lot I say go for it. It's down to personal preference really. It's how you feel comfortable that matters.

Congrats on the graduation. I am 5ft 2 and recently got a Bayswater, which I love. But it is big and heavy. I'd never admit to my other half but sort of wish I'd got an SBS instead. I do not need all the space and a smaller bag would of been more sensible. I don't think it looks bad on me though, so if you carry a lot I say go for it. It's down to personal preference really. It's how you feel comfortable that matters.
Thank you! :hugs:

I didn't think about the heaviness! Will have to look into that, especially as I do carry loads of stuff (probably more than I need!)

I don't think they're overwhelming at all on petite frames! If anything, bags look weirder when they're too small (see the Kim Kardashian gossip thread for her latest pics carrying a too-small Birkin).

I think regardless of height or build, the Bayswater would look good on you.
My only problem with it is that it is so heavy even when it is empty.
These days I use it only when I'm driving so that it's home-car-office-car-home.
If I had to take the subway or walk quite a distance, I'll use another, much lighter, bag.