Bayswater iphone mini messenger....

cherryrose

Aug 23, 2009
OMG!! Need a new iphone case so had a look on apple uk store and what do I spy....

the most gorgeous coral smudged bayswater mini messenger bag:love: It must be part of the AW10 collection so delivery in 3 to 4 months but I want to buy it now to guarantee one....what to do?????

There is a white one with delivery 1-2 weeks!!!

What are mulberry doing to me as want a roxy too!!

Really? I am surprised! The coral and white were part of the last season along with pink patent, ink, black and cracked silver. Some were Daria and some Bayswater.

They flew out of stock in no time and we were all told there was to be no more!

OMG!! Need a new iphone case so had a look on apple uk store and what do I spy....

the most gorgeous coral smudged bayswater mini messenger bag:love: It must be part of the AW10 collection so delivery in 3 to 4 months but I want to buy it now to guarantee one....what to do?????

There is a white one with delivery 1-2 weeks!!!

What are mulberry doing to me as want a roxy too!!

I say BUY:graucho: ..the same goes for the Roxy, BUY, BUY BUY!!!:graucho: xoxo

they have been out of stock at mulberry for some time and are even coming into the outlets but the apple website seems to have quite a bit of stock- I dont think they are making any more for the new season though?

If you have any inclination at all that you might want one then I would say order it now as they will most likely go out of stock quickly (like they did last time). you can always return it for a full refund if you decide it's not for you or you change your mind about it when it arrives. xx