Bayswater Double Zip Tote-A Beauty

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
This bag is as lovely in person as it is on the web site. I am very pleased with the quality and the strap is actually long enough for a cross body bag for someone tall. Of course, the bag straps can be lengthened for long straps to wear as a comfortable shoulder bag. Hope everyone likes it.

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG

Great choice. I find this bag a bit heavy but in a way this makes it feel great quality.
I am waiting on 2 black ones like this to come in next week to me....I might end up keeping one back.
They are pricey but as you say the quality is amazing, even the finish to the interior I was very impressed with.

I agree with you in that it just shows wonderful quality so it is worth it. Yes, it is pricey but it will last a very long time.

Thank you all for you nice comments. The bag does weigh 2 1/2 pounds so it is still very doable but I won't overload it!

She's an absolute beauty, Izzy! :smile: Do you think you need to be quite tall to wear her cross body? At 5'5", I think she might look a bit peculiar on me worn like that? I tend to hold my sbs and Del Rey by the top handles unless I need both hands, in which case I reluctantly utilise the shoulder strap. I think having narrow, sloping shoulders doesn't help (I sound like Quasimodo!) ;)

She's an absolute beauty, Izzy! :smile: Do you think you need to be quite tall to wear her cross body? At 5'5", I think she might look a bit peculiar on me worn like that? I tend to hold my sbs and Del Rey by the top handles unless I need both hands, in which case I reluctantly utilise the shoulder strap. I think having narrow, sloping shoulders doesn't help (I sound like Quasimodo!) ;)

Not sure at all because the strap is long but it has a lot of adjustments. I had a lady ask me to try it who was at most 5'2" and she loved it but the strap was long on her. Of course, I had let it out to accommodate my height which is 5'9". Perhaps if it was in the last adjustment of the strap it would be good but many people take them to a very good cobbler to be shortened. Not much help am I?