Bayswater Ballerinas

Sessan15

Mar 6, 2012
Does any of you ladies have any shoes by Mulberry? If so, how do you find the quality?

I quite like the Bayswater ballerinas, what do you think of them?
Will it be to ott to wear with say a Somerset bag? (was thinking of the "coin" logo "everywhere")

I have quite a few pairs of M shoes and boots. I've had a couple of pairs of ballerinas but have moved them on as I find them a bit too fragile for me (ballerinas rather than mulberry ballerinas!), I have found the soles on M bals to be quite fine and wore very very quickly. That said, they were rather comfortable :smile:

I have quite a few pairs of M shoes and boots. I've had a couple of pairs of ballerinas but have moved them on as I find them a bit too fragile for me (ballerinas rather than mulberry ballerinas!), I have found the soles on M bals to be quite fine and wore very very quickly. That said, they were rather comfortable :smile:

Thanks for you're reply :smile:

You're confirming my worries about the sole, it looks so thin in the pics. Guess I will have to look at them irl.

I have a pair of trippy tiger ballerina's love them! Got them for £80 from BV, a true bargain. As recommended here, I went to a cobbler to reinforce the sole from the start and they still look new.

Does any of you ladies have any shoes by Mulberry? If so, how do you find the quality?

I quite like the Bayswater ballerinas, what do you think of them?
Will it be to ott to wear with say a Somerset bag? (was thinking of the "coin" logo "everywhere")

I'm also wondering about how it looks if one is wearing both shoes with "coin logo" and a mulberry bag with it. Is it going to be too much?

What about comfort? Im considering buying a pair (to match belt) but am on my feet all day so worried they will be killing me by the end of the day due to the elasticated design! Do they squeeze?