Bayswater Bag Liner

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
O.G.
Mar 12, 2011
I know there's been a few threads on here before about bag liners but I've not been able to find a tall one (in the UK at least).

I have a couple of bag liners, my most recent one is from QVC which fills the base of my bays fine. The thing I am struggling with is that the rest of the bag isn't supported and so the flap tends to sit on the inside of the liner rather than flat along the back.

Does anybody have a taller bag liner, or have another approach to keeping a bays upright?

I bit the bullet and brought a chameleon one. I've had a look on eBay etc and haven't found many tall ones. The one moo posted looked good but I hope I've found one this time (3rd time lucky!).

I bit the bullet and brought a chameleon one. I've had a look on eBay etc and haven't found many tall ones. The one moo posted looked good but I hope I've found one this time (3rd time lucky!).
Oh really intresting! I have also been thinking about those and hope you'll keep us posted about how you find it when you have tried it in your bag! :biggrin:

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/chameleon-insert-for-bayswater-774787.html

I posted mine in post 12 of the above thread. Hope it helps!

I ordered this & found the flap on my bayswater bags didn't go over the liner comfortably because of its height but it was perfect for my bayswater tote so it lives in there so was happy with it, although I did purchase with the intention of using in my bays...i should have considered the measurements more carefully esp how high it would come up in the bag using ruler etc than a cursory glance!
Oh & I didn't account with being hit by the additional import VAT duty as it came from the US (1st time I ordered anything outside EU) & on top of this royal mail's own charge of £8 for dealing/ processing such affected items which i wasnt aware of either.The seller was lovely to deal with as she was taken aback too by the amount of excess charges I was hit with in order to get it delivered to me as she said she never had this problem before & so as a goodwill gesture went halves with me on the charges. It was an interesting lesson for both of us! But the liner is great quality & really sturdy & so fab at keeping the bag's shape.

Last edited:
I had a tape measure out yesterday at work measuring - the people I work with thought I was mad!

I'll have to see how the flap sits when it arrives, fingers crossed I don't get stung by too many charges but we will see...