Bays keyring on bayswater

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
hellooo,

Does anyone have the miniture bayswater keyring? I would like to see what it looks like on a bayswater, i.e. for size? I am looking for a keyring to jazz up my special purchase glace bays (as it does not have the padlock) so if anyone has any suggestions or pictures that would be fab :tup:

TIA!

Hiya,

Here is my black keyring on my oak bays

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

Hope this helps!

Oooo thanks Cat! That is fab :tup:. It looks a nice size. Now the fastner would it go round the handle or is it too small for that? i.e. my black bays does not have the padlock holder.

Rascal, I can't remember the thread but I'm sure other members have stated their frustrations about the lobster claws not going around the handles of the bayswater.

Hiya RascalCat, the claw doesn't fit around the handle,well the claw wouldn't close fully if u did. Not sure if you would be able to attach it to anything else????

Here's my leather bays keychain (in oak) on my choc bays and oak ledbury. You have to be a bit creative to attach it though - it really is intended to hold keys. And I find that it bumps around a lot, so I have only put it on my bays once and then took it off. I don't really know what to do with it now, besides take it out of it's box now and then to just stare at it. I think you'd better go for the enamel one, although the leather one is really cute too :yes:

Attachments

• Choc Bays.JPG
    Choc Bays.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Ledbury & mini Bays.JPG
    Ledbury & mini Bays.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 118
Don't know what to do with it....... :idea: how about having keys in it? LOL

I have that in mine, and for occasions when I don't need handbag (yes those also exists) it is great to have a tiny bag for just keys. I get a lot of compliment for the tiny bays. And it is great to have keys in it in bags to, you find the key easy and you protect the inside of the bag. I think this is my most used Mulberry item. Very practial