Bays clutch in red or coral?

May 10, 2010
Hi ladies - I just wondered if the croc Bays clutch was made in red *and* coral, or whether the one I'm looking at on evilbay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BN-Mulberry-B...597100384?pt=Women_s_Bags&hash=item4aa5138760) is actually the coral clutch described as red?

I'm looking for a red bag and have entertained the idea of the tomato Bays clutch from mulberry.com, but would prefer to get a pre-loved bag if possible.

Do you think the bag in the link is actually coral, or would it scratch the "red bag" itch?

TIA! :flowers:

MESSY

O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
Cheshire, UK
i love red bags too, i almost got this bag from cheshire oaks so many times but it had glue on it, i do think its gorgeous it is a red shade but not red like the tomato, also i have to say it was much less in the outlets.. around £350 when i saw it

LadyBo

Oct 23, 2010
That's definitely the coral croc. Kind of an orangey red - very beautiful with silver hardware too.

ditzyfordaria

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Despite loving the orange (I have an orange Daria after all) I'd go with the true red!

I'm trying to hunt down a good red bag myself but keep getting distracted.. :graucho:

Jul 9, 2009
I have seen these irl and it is coral not red-I adore red so would have snapped one up had it been true red like my bays

May 10, 2010
Thanks Elvis and Ditzy... I do love the style (I owned and re-homed a Bays clutch before) but I might wait it out and see if the tomato spongy patent goes in the sale :graucho: