*bay seller ALERT

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Hi, I answered your pm and I sent you an email a couple of hours ago. Can't wait to see how the 09's break in!

2. I reported the stolen photo. IMO the bag in the first pic looks fake? The bales look off to me, but then again I have horrible vision.

I will email the seller and ask why is she using my photos and description. Can't wait to see her answer. If she answers I will update.

3. I actually have this bag on my Evay "watch" list. Yikes!

Guess I can take it off my watch list now.

Thanks for posting this. I was about to get scammed again - it would have been twice in one month. :nogood:

4. You were scammed on ebay? I'm sorry. What happened? You should start a thread and get Karmen, EllieMae, Gro and AC on it asap. They can & are always willing to help.