*Bay bought Hailey's logo upside down!

yongpptt

O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
I really can't believe this when I received the bag today. I was so happy when I signed my box. Then I took out my camera and prepared to take pictures for my reveal...

I take picture, inspect the bag....eh...something is not right about the logo....why the plate upside down? For a split second, I thought this is normal but I know it shouldn't be. I still couldn't believe this til now cause how can Coach have the logo upside down and still reach out to public? :shocked:

So I contacted the seller. He/She is so shocked as well. I don't know whether I should cry or what....he/she feels sorry and willing to refund 40% of the purchase price or ship back.

Now, I don't know whether I should keep this 'unique' bag (for ard 130 bucks) or not.

Attachments

• hailey 033d.JPG
    hailey 033d.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 339
Wow! If I was the seller, I would pay return shipping. This is not a case of buyers remorse. However, the seller is offering you 40% back, & you may want to buzz over to a boutique and see if they'll repair for free before you make a decision.

Did you have the bag authenticated here before you bought it?

Wow! If I was the seller, I would pay return shipping. This is not a case of buyers remorse. However, the seller is offering you 40% back, & you may want to buzz over to a boutique and see if they'll repair for free before you make a decision.

Did you have the bag authenticated here before you bought it?

It is authentic. Just mistake of this logo, other than looks perfectly fine. According to seller, this is a department store display, so there is sku number written in the inside pocket.