Bay Area Toki Addicts REJOICE!!...

Thanks Momo. If there were no lattes on this bag I definitely wouldn't keep it. I'm just torn b/c I said a caramella was all I wanted in this print to save my BF some $$$ BUT my caramella doesn't have pink latte. :sad: I just don't know how many bags I need. I'm starting to get overwhelmed w/tokis! :nuts:

Overwhelmed with tokis? Say it ain't so!

But I know what you mean. I would buy a Famiglia, but I want to keep my collection on the smaller side so I'll use each of them more.

I know, I know!!! I went from buying a few cute bags to use into a total toki frenzy!! :rolleyes:

That's what I'm now thinking about....how many bags can I really use? I think I have a bag in every single print :nuts:. I have so many that I don't even know!! :roflmfao: I want to eventually use them all but I'm afraid I'll be over the toki craze and still have bags with tags attached!

Macy's in Stoneridge has the Famiglia print. I didn't see too many styles, just the stellina, campeggio, zucca, ciao ciao, luna, and canguro. The Stoneridge Macy's is only giving 10% presale + 15% macy's charge card discount on tokidoki.

I don't understand that since I got 25% + 15% at the Macy's in Walnut Creek. Oh well, can't complain too much, at least I got a discount. :smile:

oh thats good to know cuz i was planning on going to stoneridge today to return my famiglia dolce and do the presale thing. yay! at least its better than nothing =/

Macy's in Stoneridge has the Famiglia print. I didn't see too many styles, just the stellina, campeggio, zucca, ciao ciao, luna, and canguro. The Stoneridge Macy's is only giving 10% presale + 15% macy's charge card discount on tokidoki.

I don't understand that since I got 25% + 15% at the Macy's in Walnut Creek. Oh well, can't complain too much, at least I got a discount. :smile:

i just got back from stoneridge macys and i returned and pre-ordered my famiglia dolce...and i got 25% off PLUS 15%...so i'm not sure why you only got 10% presale + 15% Mama22Boys :[ i was surprised when the screen said 25% + 15%! so my dolce went from $80 to $55 :biggrin: what did you buy on presale Mama?

:wtf::wtf: I just got back from Macy's in Stoneridge and I only got 15% off on my Famiglia Zucca :confused1::confused1::confused1:. She said the item is NOT ON SALE but since I used my card I got 15% off.

Momo yours scanned at 25% off?

Mama22Boys - What did you buy that you got 10% + 15% anything in Famiglia?

momo - you got 25% + 15%??? Wow ... I just sent a pm to tokiliciousJenY telling her that I'm going to call that Macy's and ask why I only got the 10% + 15%. I bought the famiglia ciao ciao and campeggio. So not fair ... we should all get the same discount! :smile:

Oh wow, you bought a Famiglia too? :confused1: My BF said maybe it was the older prints that they were giving a discount on. I guess that proves his theory wrong. It's so frustrating. It's so unfair we all bought the same print in different styles and got three different discounts. I got the worst discount of the three! :sad:

When my SA told me the total I said, I thought there was a discount like 10% and then an additonal 15%? :confused1: And she was like no, this item is not on sale so you only save 15% for using your card. I mean 15% is better than nothing but I'd love to get an additional discount. My bag still came to $170. :tdown:

Let us know if you get through to anyone. I just tried calling and I got no answer.

jen and mama - i guess i got lucky w/ my SA...she was this cute lil old asian lady named Mary. i just told her that i wanted to return my famiglia dolce and then repurchase w/ the presale discount. and she just asked me "oh how did you know about the sale? you know that you get additional 25% off right?" and i'm like...."um...YEA i knew that..haha..." cuz i thought it was like mama said, 10% and then 15%...or just 15% =/ and so yea, she rang me up and the screen showed 25% and then 15%...

maybe you guys should hunt this SA down specifically?

Maybe I will too :idea: but the only problem I have is I got the only Famiglia Zucca they had. So it's not like I can preorder another and get the discount then return the first. I'd have to say I already preordered it and didn't get the 25% off. :confused1: What do you guys think? I wish Walnut Creek would get Famiglia.