Bay Area PFers??

Duri

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Where is the best place to shop for a Chanel? Know of any upcoming sales?? I'm dying to get my first Chanel and would be even happier if I got a sale price!!

Go to the Chanel boutique in San Francisco. Have Trisha help you. I adore her. She is very helpful and I feel like she actually gets my sense of style and recommends stuff that I would like. She's also good with followup calls to make sure I like my purchase and to see if I have any questions. Just go and tell her that you're considering buying your first Chanel and ask to see the Fall/Winter book.

I don't know of the best place but the places I can think of that sell Chanel in the bay are:

NM in Palo Alto, CA
NM in SF, CA
Chanel boutique in SF, CA

Since NM is having their sale right now, you might be able to catch a good deal on your first Chanel!

i would personally avoid the chanel departments in neiman marcus palo alto and san francisco. the service is awful and they have a very limited selection. i'd definitely go for the chanel boutique in san francisco. all of the salespeople there i've encountered past and present are excellent.