Bay Area Macys????

hazelnut

Dec 1, 2006
annabelle - I have heard that the SF macys has it in their juniors section but haven't had time to check it out myself!!

Miyoshi637

Mar 27, 2006
Bay Area
downtown macy's does for sure. I was there last week and they didn't have a whole lot of it. No clearance stuff though, I checked. But there might be now. :shrugs:

Miyoshi637

Mar 27, 2006
Bay Area
UM, there is no Macy's in westfield mall.:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:
yeah valley fair is a westfield mall and there is a macy's there. The "new" mall in downtown SF is also a westfield mall and there isn't a macy's there. Oh and I think oakridge is a westfield mall. But not sure if there's a macy's there.

josie

Nov 21, 2006
yeah valley fair is a westfield mall and there is a macy's there. The "new" mall in downtown SF is also a westfield mall and there isn't a macy's there. Oh and I think oakridge is a westfield mall. But not sure if there's a macy's there.
there's a macys in oakridge mall

carol86cruz

Aug 14, 2007
UM, there is no Macy's in westfield mall.
i feel so stupid.....the mall is next to my school and i still dont know the stores inside of it...i just assumed since that mall is sooooo big!!!!
now that i think of it, its a shame there isnt a Macys there.