Battle of the Vernis Wallet-Koala VS French Purse

Battle of the Vernis wallet- koala vs the french purse

• Vernis Koala

• Vernis French Purse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Funny thing, I was deciding between the two (zippy and koala) just a few days ago and I selected the koala. Koala arrives via eluxury tomorrow and I will let you know if I made the right choice. I selected Koala because of the beautiful signature koala clip...my god it does look like a koala bear's nose...I am such a sucker for cute! And because (like Nita said) it is compact. A bunch of my bags are not huge...like Viva Cite MM, Eliza, Bosphore Pouchette and Illovo PM and I wanted to make sure that it would fit nicely. I will report back!

Funny thing, I was deciding between the two (zippy and koala) just a few days ago and I selected the koala. Koala arrives via eluxury tomorrow and I will let you know if I made the right choice. I selected Koala because of the beautiful signature koala clip...my god it does look like a koala bear's nose...I am such a sucker for cute! And because (like Nita said) it is compact. A bunch of my bags are not huge...like Viva Cite MM, Eliza, Bosphore Pouchette and Illovo PM and I wanted to make sure that it would fit nicely. I will report back!

awww, DesigningStyle....you got Koala!! YooHoo~~!:yahoo: mine is arriving via eLuxury too ---- i had to go w/ Koaka, i really wanted the zippy though.... but they were OUT OF framboise and had no plan of getting anymore in .....

but i returned some things thru elux and my time was close to the 2mo dead-line.... so i had to decide quickly on the last min!!! the lady i talked on the phone was really nice and she said 'well....if you don't like it (koala) then send it back!!'

so which color did you get?!!;) :heart:

koala $675.00
p.gif
p.gif
p11079877_ph_hero.jpg

Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois $665.00
p.gif
p.gif
p10426806_ph_hero.jpg

LOL, thanks Sophia---not much of a price difference there, eh? :smile:

I had been looking at the "Billfold," but for just $100 more... Koala and French Purse are way cuter! I don't really have many cards, so # of credit card slots don't matter... but I think I'm liking FP a bit more!

I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Koala and was ABOUT to get it, but I changed my mind and got the Pochette Porte Monnaie NM instead, mainly because I like my bills lying flat, and tucking in my receipts whole.. and also because I was afraid that the Koala buckle would scratch up (eventually) and would be too bulky, plus I carry alot of coins, so I was afraid the coin pocket would stretch out too much. I have the FP as well, and it's very servicable, so between your 2 choices, I would say the FP!

I'd say the French Purse is the way to go. I don't have either of them, but I've looked at them both a number of times at the boutique. I like the FP more mainly because you have more access to your change...I hate having to dig for it!

I like both but French Purse is my fave style of all LV wallets! Very femine and elegant and it fits all my needs. I don't use the coin compartment to put coins so it's a great space for all my extra cards. The Koala is nice too but it's more a cute style.

I was debating between the two also, and chose the koala in pomme. At first I thought maybe it was the wrong choice and almost returned it. I decided I should try it out first (put all of my stuff in it) and return if it didn't work for me. I'm so glad I did that! I love my wallet now, and it feels very organized. There's plenty of room for bills and cards, although the coin pocket is on the small side. (although this is actually helping me not carry as much change) I do still really like the FP though, and may get one later in Framboise. :love: