Battle of the Speedies -Weigh this out! (pic)

Which Speedy?

• Mono

• Epi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mono.
I don't like the way it sags though. My mom has one, and it sags.
I have a piece of cardboard on the bottom of my MCS30, so it wont sag.

Does Epi sag?

Epi. Perfect neutral color. Doesn't SCREAM :yahoo: LV..........as much as I love mono, I'm moving toward the more discret LV's.

Great choices though. I don't think you can go wrong either way here.

Although I love them both, I voted for the mono! The mono is such a classic piece ... whenever I see a well dressed woman carrying an authentic mono speedy, I fall in love with it all over again.

I vote Epi, the mono is too common and I am not a fan of logos. jmo.

I didn't like the canelle colour at first too, especially in pics, but after seeing it irl, I think it's alot nicer then I thought. It's a really easy to match colour and the leather is not as high maintenance as vachetta i think! :idea:

The Epi is a rigid leather so is susceptable to wrinkles. In my epi blue speedy 25, i have a crease in the middle of one side of the bag at the bottom, as that's where it has been pushed in as the bag was not full.

The Epi is not as hardy as the mono or damier as you can squash those without worrying about creasing or wrinkles. I don't have wrinkles near the zipper of my epi so i guess you will need to look at each epi piece individually to check out the creases/wrinkles.

If it's your first speedy, i'll get the mono as it's timeless and a classic (and if you don't like the patina, then get the damier which is what i did)