• Celine edge

• YSL muse

• Neither!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mellee

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
Hi guys,

I've been wanting to add a red bag to my collection for a loooong time. What do you think about the new Celine edge bag versus the YSL large muse (I also posted this thread in the YSL forum)? Both bags are similar in size and can be carried via hand, arm crook, or shoulder. Your opinions are greatly appreciated! I copied the picture of the edge from a thread here- hope that's ok!

Celine-Edge-Red.jpg
red muse.jpg

Without a doubt get the Céline!

I can't look at the Yves Saint Laurent without seeing a dated handbag. The Edge has a cleaner aesthetic that goes well with formal or casual clothes. I only see the YSL with a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. I, also, think that the Edge has easier access.

That is great! May I ask you this...

How heavy is it to carry?

I have the large size, in the brown smooth calf/palmelato. I typically carry a Alexander McQueen wallet (which is heavy on its own), my keys, lip gloss and my iPhone and I don't find it heavy at all. The should strap is so well molded that it just conforms so comfortably on my shoulder. Even when I hold the bag in the crook of my arm, it is comfortable.

I have the muse but hardly use it....... I love the edge but personally I wouldn't choose either but if you have your heart set on these two bags only then I'd go with the edge :smile:

Thanks everyone! I also posted this thread in the YSL forum and surprisingly, almost everyone there picked the edge too. Unanimous votes make the decision so much easier!

I have the large size, in the brown smooth calf/palmelato. I typically carry a Alexander McQueen wallet (which is heavy on its own), my keys, lip gloss and my iPhone and I don't find it heavy at all. The should strap is so well molded that it just conforms so comfortably on my shoulder. Even when I hold the bag in the crook of my arm, it is comfortable.

Good to know! Thanks.