Battle of the Nikkis!

Which do you prefer? Ocean or Night Blue

• Ocean

• Night Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I am so ready to buy a Nikki! Im in love with both the Ocean and Night Blue colors. The Ocean has thick, smooth leather with RM's new hardware, and the Night Blue has heavily distressed blue leather with a tinge of purple and comes with the Resort hardware (studs)

Which do you prefer!?

Ocean
ImageGenaspx.jpg

Night Blue
rebeccaniteblue2.jpg

I personally like the Night Blue better. I like the studs--they give it a little something extra. Plus purple is a fun color! And its dark enough that you can wear it in the fall/winter months, but also bright enough in the sun that you can wear it during spring/summer! GL!

Night Blue. The studs make it unique and it will be hard to find one later if you change your mind. Plus, it's an awesome color! Unlike any other. And I like the distressed leather in the Night Blue.

But, then again, I could be biased...

It's actually a little less purply IRL than it is in The Hip Chick pic. The photos someone posted of their MAM (was it Samia?) were a better representation of the color. It looks different in different lights.

Ocean... I'm not a fan of the studs but that's my own personal preference! That and I'm contemplating getting an Ocean Nikki of my own... okay so I might be biased!

You could always wait for the sample sales to see if either are available... or wait for the Summer or FALL lines to grab a Nikki!