Battle of the new LE releases - Roses Alma vs. SC Mono

I vote for the SC bag as I found the alma too large for me and I am 5ft 10inch tall ....i think the SC bag is more functional too. If you are having doubts with the SC bag then return it:smile:

Actually, neither one. In person, the Roses pink Alma doesn't work for me. The pinks seem mismatched somehow. And the SC mono is very highly priced. Even my SA (and those SAs standing close by) agreed it was just too much money. One can buy so much more LV quality for the price.

Thank you everyone for your input. My kids actually made the decision for me. I am on break from work, and this has been my schedule (as planned by my kids). Monsters & Aliens Sunday, Camp Snoopy yesterday, Disneyland today, etc... SC mono has been busy lately. I couldn't take the roses Alma to visit Mickey Mouse. SC mono just "fits" my lifestyle!

Of course I always buy the Alma once my ban is over - provided that I can find one.

my vote goes to Rose Alma, I love SC too, but I feel it's too overpriced and reminds me the smaller version of the Keepall.

I wish I could get the rose alma now... but since I got the rose speedy, I couldn't make the alma purchase now... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: