Battle of the LE Speedy…

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    I have the opportunity to own either a Cerises Speedy OR a Khaki Grafitti – both used, but in very good condition!!!!:drool:

I purchased the Cerises Speedy before but returned it thinking it was too ‘busy’ – but I have since fallen in love with it again. The Grafitti was the first LV that really caught my attention but I was only 16 when it came out and the thought of not eating for weeks/months just so I can afford my first LV bag was impossible (I know, I was stupid then - but don’t worry, I have my priorities in order now – LV before food! : )

So if you were in my shoes… which one would you choose?! I can only have one since I have a wedding to plan and the fiancé will kill me if I end up with 2 new Speedies with a Brown WC already on the way.

2. i vote for the cerises speedy.. its very beautiful!!!

3. thanks baglady!!!

--- totally off topic but I'm getting married in the Phils this December!

4. I like the graffiti speedy better...

5. Definately the Cerises Speedy!

6. Congrats on the engagement! :yahoo:

Oh, I vote for the cerises speedy. ;)

7. neither... but between the two cerises is better... please note that the cherries do fade and rubs off...

8. oh yes... congratulations too on the engagement!

9. graffiti is :heart: amazing

10. I agree

11. I don't think you should get the Cerises Speedy since you returned it before. You might regret it again..

On the other hand, the Graffiti Speedy is the one that caught your attention with no regrets like the Cerises Speedy!
    And it is a beautiful bag :smile: Go for the Graffiti !

12. If you love it. Let it go. If it comes back to you, it was meant to be. I think you love the Cherises and it was meant to be. I would personally get the damier speedy. Love the red interior.

13. The Cerises Speedy!

14. Grafitti, hands down. I have the alma pm and would kill for a speedy or keepall. Grafitti!!!!!!

15. :tup: I agree!