battle of gucci bags...

1. hi there,

my fellow gucci mates:lol: ...here's some questions i post for you...something a poll..all in the name of fun :yes:

Q1) if you see more than one gucci bag you like, what do you do?
    A) choose the one you like the most
    B) bust your account and go broke for a few months :wlae:

Q2) Battle of the bags...i am just curious, which one of the bags you think
    should come out tops?
    A) pic 1-gucci boston 131092 :yahoo:
    B) pic 2/3-blondies :yahoo:(pic 3 courtesy of BooYah)

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT:flowers:

boston.jpg blondie.jpg blondiebooyah001RS.JPG
  2. lol...bust my account...and pic 3 thats a real beauty, boo yah!

3. hahaha:roflmfao: , i will bust my account too! thanks for sharing gucci girl

4. I would totally bust my account. I have before. Handbags are my weakness. I can't help myself.

5. Bust up the account as long as it doesn't send you to the poor house

... after all "Poor is forever; broke is for a little while, but a good bag is timeless..."

6. gucci girl...................wow! You are so lucky ....I am jealous, and I handle these bags everyday at work. Those 2 styles are old models, and really hard to find. Congratulations!

7. :drool: over the Blondie

8. Hmmmmm. Both great bags.

I would get the Boston first and then the Blondie if you can't get them at the same time.

I try to only get one bag at a time because I always want another one right after buying one.

I have also been trying to buy matching accessories for each bag before getting another bag. Just a new kick I'm on, I guess. :smile:

9. my favourite is the white boston..

i always have more than 1 bags that i like and i would buy my favourite since buying one...

through experience when i give in and buy more telling myself i will just eat bread for the next 2 mths it never works because there's always another bag that comes along.

10. hi all, THANKS for all your input, it is much appreciated:yes: :yes:

anyway, another question..what is the longest period of time you have busted your account for a bag/bags? a few months-year? thanks all again!!:yes:

11. Bust my account! Then go on a purse ban for as long as possible. This time I lasted about 1 month. Not very long IMO! Sometimes I sell some bags that I no longer use to pay for the new ones.

Go for the Blondie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice