BATTLE of BAGS - JUMBO vs GST! Come and join

Black Caviar Jumbo Flap or Black Caviar GST?

• Black Caviar Jumbo Flap SHW

• Black Caviar GST SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not a GST fan... the only color I would get is the beige w/ GH. The black is timeless.... I would still go for the JUMBO... I think it is more versatile. I always felt that the GST doesn't have a lot of usable space.

I asked this same question on a post a little while ago and the concencous seemed to be to get the Jumbo first. I'm also a student. I think it might depend on who answers your post lol. I have been debating on the 2 and finally decide on the jumbo flap first. I wouldn't use the GST for school and think the GST might be a little big and bulky for going out at night and I want my first Chanel for both day AND nigh and I am also very petite and the GST is a little big. I do love the GST though and I might get it as my 2nd Chanel bag...

I asked this same question on a post a little while ago and the concencous seemed to be to get the Jumbo first. I'm also a student. I think it might depend on who answers your post lol. I have been debating on the 2 and finally decide on the jumbo flap first. I wouldn't use the GST for school and think the GST might be a little big and bulky for going out at night and I want my first Chanel for both day AND nigh and I am also very petite and the GST is a little big. I do love the GST though and I might get it as my 2nd Chanel bag...

I think the answers depend on the information given from the original thread-starter/question asker! Chanel-Girl it seems like the Jumbo IS perfect for you because you did mention you wouldn't use it for school and you want it to be a day-night bag. But given the OP's mention of school, I think some of us assumed she would be toting school stuff in it. :yes: Both bags are awesome and I don't think either would be a "bad" choice!