BATTLE of BAGS - JUMBO vs GST! Come and join

Black Caviar Jumbo Flap or Black Caviar GST?

• Black Caviar Jumbo Flap SHW

• Black Caviar GST SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote for the jumbo. Im 5'1 around 98lbs and i have a jumbo i just tie the strap a bit to lessen the length and it works great .... but if you carry a lot of things daily then the gst would be the perfect choice as it is a tote bag and would definitely carry more than the jumbo

Hi guys!
I'm going to be buying my first Chanel bag but i'm stymied. I've tried both the GST and Jumbo flap and i can't decide. The GST in beige with gh is really gorgeous but I feel like the Jumbo flap in black with gh would be more of a classic piece. Which do you think I should get?

That's a hard decision. If you plan on using the bag for work, I would go with the GST because you can organize your stuff. If not, maybe the Classic. You can't go wrong with either choice.

Oh, wow...this is a hard one - I have four GSTs - so I have to say I love them and would vote GST. But yet the jumbo has a wide appeal and is very popular also ,,,,so how about wishing you good luck on your decision ...as I am no help. hehehe.:rolleyes::smile:

I feel like the GST is just as classic as a jumbo, but I'm also partial to the GST as that is going to be my first bag. I like the classic flap bags, but in the smaller sizes, but that is just my opinion, I still think the jumbos look nice, it's just not my preference.

This is going to sound simplistic, but when I'm truly having trouble deciding between two things, I flip a coin and my true feelings come out - either I'm sad about the coin toss result or I'm happy and I quickly figure out which thing I want more. Sounds weird, but it always works! :woohoo: