BATTLE of BAGS - JUMBO vs GST! Come and join

Black Caviar Jumbo Flap or Black Caviar GST?

• Black Caviar Jumbo Flap SHW

• Black Caviar GST SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
OK Chanel ladies, I am completly torn over which should be my first Chanel bag, black GST w/gh or Jumbo Classic caviar Flap in black w/gh. I am 24, a petite 4 11" and this would be for an everday bag that I can hopefully use at night also. I can't make up my mind, please help!!!

Almost all Chanel "junkies" like myself, love both. You really can't go wrong with either one. Personally, I like the accessibility of a tote, because I am in and out of my bag all day long. My first purchase was the PST, and I am 5'7". I have a bad neck, so I don'tlike my bags too heavy and the GST is on the heavy side (then when you put all of your stuff in it....yah....you get the idea). But personally, I think both bags transition beautifully from day to night. Both are classic, and are sure to grab attention. At this point, I would strongly consider the function of each bag, and which will work better for you. I find totes to be more accessible...so that would be my vote for a first bag.

I think the Jumbo Classic is very iconic bag, but I believe it is more expensive than the GST and PST, feel free to quote me if I am wrong. However all these choices are very classic and you see celebrities carry them all the time.

I have both of these bags and love them both.

I personally would get the flap first. Such a classic bag.

As for size, I guess it's up to each individual person. I am tall with a large frame, so I have no problem carrying either of these bags.

My daughter is 5' 3" and 115 lbs. They look great on her, and if she had her way, they would leave with her. LOL