BATTLE of BAGS - JUMBO vs GST! Come and join

Black Caviar Jumbo Flap or Black Caviar GST?

• Black Caviar Jumbo Flap SHW

• Black Caviar GST SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank u very much ladies !! My medium /large flap as a gold hardware

ok :tup: so why don't you buy the GST in black with gold hw? It's a timeless classic combo, will never go out of style...

Or, if your m/l classic flap is already black, why not the GST in beige clair with gold hw? This is a really stunning combo!!!

Since you have a classic flap, Go for the gst. It's a very different bag, but still has the elegant style of Chanel. Before the price goes up, or it's discontinued. Also, the more people who hear that it "might"be discontinued it'll be harder to find.

My vote goes to the Jumbo, I first bought a GST cause it was much more affordable but right after I saved up and got the Jumbo. If I had to go back, I would've boughten the Jumbo first. However, I did hear the GST is being discontinued next year. Good luck!

Instagram @lisa_vong

i have the jumbo in black with ghw and the gst in beige with ghw, i would def recommend having 1 of each, they are both very different bags and such classic investments, that will stay in your wardrobe for a long long time!

I have both in black. My jumbo has ghw and my GST has shw. I use my GST everyday as you can fit more and to me the shw makes it more casual. There is a zipper compartment in the middle to store your wallet. I keep my woc there. I use the outside compartment for my phone so its easy access.

I'm 5'1 115 lbs and I have both. They both look fine on me! I probably wear my GST More just for the sheer fact I'm worried about getting my jumbo scratched etc...but if I were to have to only have one I'll always pick my jumbo double flap hands down 😃

OK Chanel ladies, I am completly torn over which should be my first Chanel bag, black GST w/gh or Jumbo Classic caviar Flap in black w/gh. I am 24, a petite 4 11" and this would be for an everday bag that I can hopefully use at night also. I can't make up my mind, please help!!!

I think it's best to start with the jumbo flap. I feel it's liberating to get that bag first and then fill in with bags to fit your needs.