BATTLE of BAGS - JUMBO vs GST! Come and join

Black Caviar Jumbo Flap or Black Caviar GST?

• Black Caviar Jumbo Flap SHW

• Black Caviar GST SHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
Another vote for the GST given the fact that you are a student, but you can't go wrong with either! Both are classic pieces that you can love forever!

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
GA
As much as I love the flaps, I think the GST is much more practical and you will get more use out of it, so I vote GST.

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
I am not a GST fan... the only color I would get is the beige w/ GH. The black is timeless.... I would still go for the JUMBO... I think it is more versatile. I always felt that the GST doesn't have a lot of usable space.

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
I asked this same question on a post a little while ago and the concencous seemed to be to get the Jumbo first. I'm also a student. I think it might depend on who answers your post lol. I have been debating on the 2 and finally decide on the jumbo flap first. I wouldn't use the GST for school and think the GST might be a little big and bulky for going out at night and I want my first Chanel for both day AND nigh and I am also very petite and the GST is a little big. I do love the GST though and I might get it as my 2nd Chanel bag...

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
I asked this same question on a post a little while ago and the concencous seemed to be to get the Jumbo first. I'm also a student. I think it might depend on who answers your post lol. I have been debating on the 2 and finally decide on the jumbo flap first. I wouldn't use the GST for school and think the GST might be a little big and bulky for going out at night and I want my first Chanel for both day AND nigh and I am also very petite and the GST is a little big. I do love the GST though and I might get it as my 2nd Chanel bag...
I think the answers depend on the information given from the original thread-starter/question asker! Chanel-Girl it seems like the Jumbo IS perfect for you because you did mention you wouldn't use it for school and you want it to be a day-night bag. But given the OP's mention of school, I think some of us assumed she would be toting school stuff in it. :yes: Both bags are awesome and I don't think either would be a "bad" choice!