Batignolles

Aug 20, 2007
I'd like to buy a Batignolles Vertical but a friend told me that the handles of the bag slides.
It's true?

What about Neverfull?

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I think all handles of bags will slide until you wear them in, and only until then, they'll mold to your shoulder-shape and stop falling off...

Khayehski

Crazeeeee over LVs
O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
:heart:I love my Vertical Batignolles. It carries a lot of stuff and yet you could still afford to look chic!:yahoo:

ally24k

I.Heart.Bags
Apr 18, 2006
Suburbs of LA
yes, all handles will slide until you wear them in a little bit. i like the batignolles over the neverfull too. the handles on the neverfull is slightly thin for my preferences.

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
You can always put the outside strap underneath the strap closest to your neck. That way it will stay secure on your shoulder.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I had a BV but sold it because one of the straps kept falling off and it drove me NUTS! but I replaced it with a Neverfull MM and the straps don't move!

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
A beautiful 'burb of Minneapolis
Does anyone have any modeling pics of their Batignolles? (either style) I am curious as to how huge they might be, as the description says it will hold a laptop. (I am thinking it might be too big of an everyday bag for me) Help! :smile:

Velouria

Italian shopaholic
Nov 14, 2007
Shh...RAOK time
Yes, the straps will fall off your shoulder until you shape them a little.
I have a vertical Batignolles and it's really versatile :smile: The handles are still driving me nuts tho

bling-nut

Mar 10, 2007
I like the horizontal over the vertical. I tried them both and got the horizontal, it was more comfortable to carry and seemed to mold to the body perfectly. AS for the straps, one kept coming down but it din't really bother me.