Batignolles or Speedy Mini Lin

Help me decide between the two. I already have a Damier Speedy 25.

I'm very petite and I'm thinking the Batignolles (regular) would be perfect for me. But my husband likes the Speedy mini lin. I find the Speedy 30s big for me, but I admit I like the mini lin. It's more or less the same price.

Your opinions would mean a lot. Thanks!

i've never much liked the Batignolles, so i'd get the Mini Lin Speedy. it has no vachetta anyway, and it would be easier to take care of, especially if it's in Ebene

Help me decide between the two. I already have a Damier Speedy 25.

I'm very petite and I'm thinking the Batignolles (regular) would be perfect for me. But my husband likes the Speedy mini lin. I find the Speedy 30s big for me, but I admit I like the mini lin. It's more or less the same price.

Your opinions would mean a lot. Thanks!
If you're set on the speedy 25 size i'd go for the Batignolles. If you dont mind going bigger i'd do the mini lin. Like sandra said no worry bag. Also its light to carry.
I have it and love it. :smile:

Hard choice. I have a BH and 2 Mini Lin Speedy's I actually use them pretty equally.

P8120171.jpg

i have the regular batignolles and the mini lin speedy in dune...i'd pick the batignolles, sometimes the mini lin speedy is too big for me! it is a 30...and a lot of times i just pick up my batignolles and run errands quickly ....btw, i bought the batignolles and the mini lin speedy in dune on the same day because i couldn't make a choice!