Batignolles in damier??? returned inclusion!

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
hi everyone, if you remember i was in 2 minds about returning my transparant inclusion bracelet, well I did today:yes: , i was sad at first:crybaby: but now im not and im happy i gave it back to vuitton to let someone else buy it and love it more than i ever would!:heart:
Anyway, OMG i am in love with the batignolles, i think this or the reade pm vernis in red may be my first ever LV bag!?! which one ladies i need help:confused1:
For the batignolles please tell me that vuitton makes it in damier???:shrugs: does anyone know??? thanks for your help in advance!!!:heart:

and by the way, since being on this forum i am completly in :heart: with Vuitton! my SO tell sme this site is dangerous for all men around the world!:graucho:

hi. the batignolles is too new to SO in damier.
but, do not fret, the new Hampstead line in Damier coming this spring with three sizes sounds like a lovely alternative from what those that have seen pics are saying...
i'm gonna get one...check it out....see what ya think!:graucho:

hi everyone, if you remember i was in 2 minds about returning my transparant inclusion bracelet, well I did today:yes: , i was sad at first:crybaby: but now im not and im happy i gave it back to vuitton to let someone else buy it and love it more than i ever would!:heart:
Anyway, OMG i am in love with the batignolles, i think this or the reade pm vernis in red may be my first ever LV bag!?! which one ladies i need help:
For the batignolles please tell me that vuitton makes it in damier???:shrugs: does anyone know??? thanks for your help in advance!!!:heart:

and by the way, since being on this forum i am completly in :heart: with Vuitton! my SO tell sme this site is dangerous for all men around the world!:graucho:

:roflmfao: