Batignolles...I love you

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
Went to the LV store last night and exchanged the popincourt haut for the batignolles horizontal...Can you say L O V E? :love: I knew it was a keeper when the first thing I thought upon waking up was "What am I going to wear with my bag today??"

The batignolles matches me and my overall style so much better..:biggrin: I guess that teaches me a lesson that even though another bag may be beautiful in its own right...its whats sassy and comfortable to ME that matters! :idea:

Andreax716 said:
I knew it was a keeper when the first thing I thought upon waking up was "What am I going to wear with my bag today??"

The batignolles matches me and my overall style so much better..:biggrin: I guess that teaches me a lesson that even though another bag may be beautiful in its own right...its whats sassy and comfortable to ME that matters! :idea:
I hear ya on that! :biggrin: I'm lovin my Batignolles Vertical to pieces :love::love::love:

Welcome to the club! :biggrin:

My Batignolles Horizontal was my first LV bag, and it's the one I'm loving the best. It's a perfect size if I have to toss in an notebook and files for meetings outside the office. It sits very comfortably on the shoulder, and isn't bulky at all. And I LOVE the shape. :love: :love: I think this is a fairly new style of LV, but I think it's going to become one of their classics.

You made a wise choice w/ what you disclosed to us about your personality and style. I love both bags equally although I do not own either one of them. But looking at them and adoring both, I can see why you chose the Horizontal. May you have many eventful days enjoying your new love!:love: