Batignolles Horizontal

1. So I haven't even received my Speedy yet and I'm already thinking about another bag.

The Batignolles Horizontal is the only other one that I really really want right now.

Those of you who have it already...do you find it comfortable on your shoulder? Does it hold a lot?

2. It fits everything and it's totally a shoulder bag.
    Have you done a search? There's TONS of photos of us wearing them!

3. yes it can hold A LOT, and i find it very comfortable on the shoulder. it's a great bag, especially for everyday use like work/school. here's how it looks on the shoulder and in my hand :flowers:

batignolles horizontal 001.jpg batignolles horizontal 002.jpg batignolles horizontal 003.jpg
  4. ok, now yeuxhonnetes you are ::REALLY:: making me want the BH in a baaaaaad way... :yes: i saw it on you in these pics last night by accident looking at another post & fell in serious :heart: with this bag! i just got a speedy 30 but think i "need" this one too.... :noggin: knock some sense into me LOL....

5. ok :noggin: :roflmfao:

but really, don't fight it :lol:

6. I love my BH! Holds lots of stuff, and very easy to carry!

7. Kimm992, i just got my speedy 30 a few weeks ago & now REALLY want this one too! fell in :heart: :love: :heart: HARD! i say GET IT....plus if you do i won't feel so bad if i get one too, this is the only other one i really really want too :yes:

8. Its hands down my most used LV. I have about 10 LVs and this one is the most comfortable, the most usable. It sits comfortably on the shoulder and is amazingly lightweight. I would even dare to say featherweight! :smile:

9. question! would this be a recommendation for a college tote?

10. The BH is AWESOME!:yes: Stylish, pretty, feminine, comfortable, functional (a must for me), roomy, unique/different, I can't say enough about it....I :heart: mine!!
    Can you tell?!? LOL!:lol:

Good Luck!;)

11. Yes and Yes! :yes: This is one of the most practical (and attractive) bags I own.

12. Absolutely!!!

13. The BH is one of the best LV bags. Definitely one of my favorites!

14. Aack!!! You ladies aren't doing much for my self control!!! :biggrin:

This bag looks so nice!!! It's practical and comfortable.....oh man.....

15. like i keep telling some of the other ladies, don't fight it :lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice