Batignolles Horizontal

1. Or the Mulberry Roxanne in Oak?

And should this be on the regular purse forum? :hrmm:

I have the Roxanne, but have never used it. I don't know why, I like the bag but you know how that goes. :yes:

I'm thinking about selling it for the BH. When I SO'd the Damier Cabas Mezzo, I tried on the BH, and really liked it.

Whatcha think?

2. Bjara,

I've got a Roxanne too, but I rarely use it. It's just so heavy, and then all the straps and such to have to fool with. I got a BH about a month ago, and after carrying that easy-to-use bag, I can't see ever going back to the Roxanne. I'd say go for the BH! A lot of us have them and love them:love: .

3. BH, BH, BH!

Timeless and very functional!

4. I'm hyperventilating. :nuts:

Nuff said.

5. I'm thinking so too. :love:

6. BH, Okay I'm biased, but still! It's a seriously functional bag.

7. I vote for the BH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I've had mine for almost a wk. (a wk. this Fri.). I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
    Very functional, easy to get into, comfortable, stylish, classic, and roomy!!!!!:biggrin:

8. Bh !!!

9. i love my BH!!! go for it.

10. Bh!

11. Well, have to jump on the BH cheerleading bandwagon here. I bought one last fall and still seriously :heart: :heart: :heart: it! It's a classy and very functional bag.

12. I think Roxanne won't be "IN" for as long as BH.:idea: LVs (esp. mono pieces) just seem to have better staying power. JMO.:flowers:

13. Totally agree !

14. BH for sureeeee...Bjara, are you going to the SoCal purse forum meet up?? :yahoo:I will be there, with my BH so you can see if you'd like :flowers:

15. BH - I love mine!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice