Batignolles Horizontal owners!!!

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I need input on this purse. I'm thinking about getting it for my mom for Christmas but I'm not sure if I should. Please let me know if you love it, regret it, or hate it and why. Any input would help! Thanks!! :smile:

I love it, it's a classic. However, the only thing that can be sort of annoying for me is that one strap often falls off my shoulder. I usually interlock the straps to prevent this from happening. Other than that I'm happy with it.

I use mine all the time. Got it 5 years ago, and keep it very nice, so it looks brand new. I got the Horizontal one rather than the Vertical one. Much more classier for your mom than a Neverfull. Price did go up from when I bought mine, but it is still under $1K so for the value, it is worth it. It is a bit constructed at the bottom so it doesn't collapse like a speedy or a neverfull, so I think it is great buy! You don't see them much at the LV store though, if yours has it grab it. I think you need to order it at the store and have it shipped if they don't carry it. They stopped selling it online.

I adore my BH, I use it a lot. It has such a classic look and I love that the bottom holds it's shape and doesn't collapse. It's a great bag, and nice and roomy too.

I use mine all the time. Got it 5 years ago, and keep it very nice, so it looks brand new. I got the Horizontal one rather than the Vertical one. Much more classier for your mom than a Neverfull. Price did go up from when I bought mine, but it is still under $1K so for the value, it is worth it. It is a bit constructed at the bottom so it doesn't collapse like a speedy or a neverfull, so I think it is great buy! You don't see them much at the LV store though, if yours has it grab it. I think you need to order it at the store and have it shipped if they don't carry it. They stopped selling it online.

Really??? When did it disappear from the website? I wonder if this means that it is about to be discontinued, like the original Batignolles? I'm glad I grabbed mine while I still could!

BH is my first LV bag and my very first designer bag. Lovex3 her. 6.5 years old now, super good quality, never baby her, she's under the rain, under the snow, travel with me to asia, lend to my sis and friend .... she's just never "complain" and still holding up nicely.

I am using her today actually! :biggrin: