batignolles horizontal or vertical?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. which is better & why? thanks!

2. i like the BH better... no specific reason why, really

3. I'm short so I would say the horizontal because the bottom of the vertical would probably come down to my knees! :lol:

4. batignolles horizontal
    reason is its more the size of the piano without the worry of the bottom. I think with the Vertical i feel i'd be digging too much.

5. I agree with the others. I prefer the Horizontal. It's just the perfect size and you don't have to dig too deep to get what you want.

6. i also prefer the BH! :yes:

7. i prefer the BH too, i just like the way it looks... i looks like you dont have to dig very far to get what you need.

8. As usual my preference seems to be different from the norm - I prefer the BV because I think it elongates my short body and looks nicer. Most ppl here seem to prefer the BH but I think its a little too tote-like for my preferences.

You should try both on and see which suits you best.

9. I agree.

10. I just like the look of the BH more than the BV...

11. the Vertical seems too long, somehow. the Hortizontal looks more proportioned.

12. I'm a BH girl. It's just more my shape of a bag.

13. I think the BH looks better.

14. BH all the way!

15. Horizontal all the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice