Batignolles Horizontal OR Totally PM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which one would you girls go for Batignolles Horizontal OR Totally PM ??

2. I love both of those bags. I think the BH is a bit cuter than the totally, more fun looking, but the top is open. For functionality purposes I think the totally pm is a better bag, simply becuase it zips on top. I like the idea of the Totally for days when I'm running around with my kids and need to carry a lot of stuff, and the BH for days when I don't need to carry as much of their stuff, and I'm looking for something more fun. I think they're both great everyday bags, they just serve two different purposes I believe. Hope this helps a bit, Good Luck with your decision!

3. bh!

4. thanks soo much i am momy also i have a daughter and planing on baby #2:biggrin: and this will be my first LV bag and your respond was right on the money , thanks again :biggrin: i do like the BH a lot though like you said it is soo cute .

5. BH - it has a bit more flair imo!

6. BH for me!!! but if you really wanted it get the totally mm

7. Of the two, I prefer the BH!

8. bh

9. That's a tough one. I think I like them about the same. But lately I'm thinking the Totally is really great as I almost never see them and they look kind of unassuming. The BH is more sophisticated and formal. GLD!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

10. Bh

11. bh

12. I love my BH! Each of my daughters has one too. It's a wonderful bag!

13. I prefer the BH over the Totally because it looks prettier, IMHO. For me, I'd go for a BV because it looks sleeker.

14. i just got the BH and it is one of the best bags to have...it's comfortable, looks good, and fits a lot...and i love how it stands on it's own when you put it down...if you're going to get the totally instead get the MM, the PM is pretty small imo

15. I prefer the BH to the Totally as well.